ValidationMessage provides a consistent styled paragraph for messages in case of validation errors.
Table of contents
How to use ValidationMessage
Only use this component in the context of a form and as corresponding guidance to an input field which has validations
Example of usage
Give couple of clear examples of the usage of the components, that includes import
- Avoid negative words and tone
- Give direction on how to fix the error
- Use direct, succinct copy. Do not preface the instructions with introductory text, such as "please"
- To add additional context, link out to documentation
- Do not use punctuation
- Use sentence style caps (in which only the first word of a sentence or term is capitalized)