Use tables to present large amounts of data, and data which has multiple properties attached to it.
Table of contents
How to use Table
- Make sure Tables span the full width of the container they're in
- Make sure a table has a header describing the content of its respective columns
- Ordered columns by relevance from left to right. Images, if present, have a higher priority, and should be placed in the first column. Checkboxes naturally have the highest priority.
- Keep headers short
- Headers should be informative and descriptive
- Content in the table should be concise and scannable