Use RadioButtonField to give users the possibility to select only one option from a number of choices. It contains a radio input with its label. If needed the component can display an error message and hint message. For a multiple-choice, please consider using ChecboxField component.
Table of contents
How to use RadioButtonField
- RadioButtonField should be used in a group. Please include at least two or more choices for users
- Options provided for users should be mutually exclusive.
- Make sure choices don’t overlap. Avoid patterns like: 1990-2000, 2000-2010.
- Be explicit about the action that will follow if the radio button is selected
Example with 2 options with helper text displayed
- Labels should be concise and provide context.
- Use sentence-style capitalization (only the first word in a phrase and any proper nouns capitalized)
- Radio buttons should have a clear and concise label.