Accordions are a good way to deliver a large amount of information. An accordion is a list of headers that after being clicked reveal or hide more content related to them.
The header gives the user a summary of the content and the user decides if they need to see the extended content or not.
Table of contents
How to use Accordions
- The title prop accepts React nodes, but we recommend that only Typography components are used.
- Since the whole header is a button, do not use Buttons or Links in the title prop. The only click event that should exist is the header's event.
The accordion has two variations that define the alignment of the chevron icon: left or right.
Other typographic components can be passed as the accordion's title and anything can be used as the accordion's content. For example:
- The title should be a short message that summarize the content of the accordion.
- Anything can be passed as the content of the accordion, but often organizing it with Paragraphs and Tables would be enough.
- When using headings, be mindful about the heading levels. The header is a Subheading with